EMERGENCY - DIAL 9-1-1
- Signal your intentions...
with a sufficient distance so that drivers can clearly see you.
- Ride in single file when cycling in a group...
a maximum of 15 cyclists is permitted.
- Ride in the direction of traffic...
and close to the right hand edge of the road.
- Obey all signs and traffic lights...
in all places and at all times.
- Wear a bicycle helmet that fits properly.
- Ensure that your bicycle is in good condition.
- Ensure that your bicycle has all the mandatory visibility equipment.
- Equip your bicycle with safety equipment.